*Note – For the full viewing experience, please press play, then pause and let the video load. Once it’s done loading, hit play again.
Hey everyone! Check out Eric + Kristin’s Same Day Edit wedding video we shot in various locations throughout San Francisco. The wedding reception took place at the Four Seasons Hotel right on Market St. where it gets super busy. We had a blast documenting this couple’s wedding day! This was one of the biggest and most extravagant weddings we’ve shot to date with over 450 guests in attendance.
Make sure you grab a tissue or two because you may shed a tear or two. It was a very emotional wedding and you can definitely see and feel it for yourself. There were so many fun and emotional moments that we just couldn’t leave out.
The screening of this same day edit was absolutely emotional for everyone. There were tears coming down from both the bride and groom. It’s usually tough to get the groom to cry, but we were able to draw it out from Eric. There were also tears coming from all of their family and friends also. Seeing peoples reactions and drawing out emotions just makes our job so worthwhile. 🙂
Usually when we screen our same day edit videos to couples and their guests, we usually get really nervous! Here are some of the reasons:
- Time – We don’t have much time to edit these pieces.
- Pressure – The pressure because each wedding has different emotions. It can be fun or really emotional and choosing music is a big thing for us. We usually don’t know what to expect.
- Technical difficulties – Every wedding dj is different with different setups etc.
- Multitasking – Having to shoot the reception at the same time while we are editing. It gets really stressful.
- The Experience – Probably one of the most important; it is drawing out emotions from our couples and their guest. We usually strive to make this happen every single time. We don’t want the same day edit to be just enjoyable. We want to “wow” the couples and their guest. We always try to step it up each time.
Overall, this was definitely one amazing wedding. We want to give a big thank you to Eric and Kristin for giving us the opportunity to document their beautiful wedding. Our team had such a blast! We hope you enjoy their video as much as we enjoyed producing it!