We’re all about capturing life’s greatest moments on video and telling the story in the best way possible. On July 14th, 2012, we had the opportunity to film a very special couple’s story, Phong and Teresa. Now this wasn’t just any ordinary couple. Call it lucky or fate, but this is an exceptional couple who had the rare opportunity to marry their first and only love of 12 years and going.
Filmed at Casa Real in Pleasanton, CA, Phong and Teresa’s wedding was filled with a lot of happy energy and positive vibes. This has got to be one of the most fun weddings we’ve ever experienced and captured.
Some of the highlights and details that made this night unforgettable included:
- Amazing friends and family from all over
- Life size cardboard cutouts of the couple
- Ring pops with flashing LEDs in them
- EDM music played all night long during the dance party
- Special dance performances from family throughout the night
- A portrait of the bridal party and couple’s faces photoshopped onto a Street Fighter game menu
- Well planned maid of honor speech that was formed into a “Fresh Prince of Bel Air” rap parody
- Awesome well rehearsed best man speech themed around Richard Marx’s classic song “Right Here Waiting“
- Priceless and funny vows from both the bride and groom that showed their true personalities
This wedding day was filled with love and laughter. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you enjoy watching this wedding video as much as we enjoyed filming it. Cheers and congratulations once again to Phong and Teresa! Feel free to share this post with your friends and family!
Wedding Venue: Casa Real
City: Pleasanton, CA
We are now open for bookings for 2013. For rates and inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.