Now’s your chance to join the team.
Lightbulb Videography is a growing film and video production company located in the Bay Area. Our mission is produce amazing high quality videos for a wide range of clients we work with. Some of the types of projects we produce range from weddings, corporate videos, commercial, and any other type of creative projects you can think of. Our job is to visually tell stories in creative and cinematic ways. Being part of the Lightbulb team enables you to spark your creativity and utilize your imagination in different ways.
Now’s your chance to discover a new path in doing work that you love. We are currently open and looking for new talented people to join our team. If you have a passion and interest in video production and think you have what it takes, feel free to take a look at the open positions below and apply.
Benefits of joining the Lightbulb team:
- Great mentorship
- Learn new skills and gain valuable video production experience
To apply, simply email us with:
- Resume that includes your background and various positions or past experiences you’ve had.
- Brief paragraph or 2 stating why you’re interested in joining Lightbulb.
- 2 to 4 samples of any type of video production work/samples you’ve done. You can send this via links or Dropbox.
We are looking for a talented and reliable videographer to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who is creative, has a big imagination and has an eye for filmmaking. The ideal candidate has a passion for film and video production. This role would assist management and team on various assigned production projects when needed. Position schedule is flexible.
- Assist management in the shooting and editing of assigned video projects.
- Provide support to the editors, graphic designers and our gamecapture team.
- Coordinate with other teams and help ensure key video deadlines are met.
- Assemble dailies sequences
- Make edits/revisions as needed.
- Render and compress files as needed.
- Manage all media and assets in and out of the department.
- QC all final videos before posting for final delivery.
- Trouble shoot as needed.
Required skills and experience:
- At least 2 years of experience and some knowledge in video production including camera gear and equipment, video editing, shooting, etc.
- Undergraduate degree in Film/Video Production, Visual Design, Media, or a related field a plus but not required.
- Excellent organization and communication skills. Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to work independently and under close direction
- Experience working in post house, ad agency, or similar environment where the business is client and product focused.
- Experience in a deadline driven environment.
- Significant working experience in Final Cut Pro X. Other related software knowledge a plus.
Video Editing Intern
Video Production Intern