Reasons Why Your Business Needs Video
Video is a powerful and creative way to help your business grow. Here are some awesome tips and facts on why your company should utilize the power of video.
1. Better SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Online Visibility, and Exposure
- “Video is 53 times more likely than text pages to appear on the first page of a search engine.” – Forrester Research Group
- Did you know YouTube is the second biggest search engine (after Google) = People love to watch videos!
- Video is 98% more likely to put you on the first page of search engines.
- If your website or business has a video and an article about the same keyword, chances are that your video will rank higher every time.
2. Increase Sales and Traffic
- When watched by visitors, video makes them 95% more likely to buy from you.
- Video in email marketing has been shown to increase click-through rates by over 96%.
- 59% of senior executives prefer to watch video instead of reading text, if both are available on the same page. – Forbes
3. Social Media Effect
- Since popular social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter allow users to share interesting links, having your own video on the major sites drastically increases your chances of exposure. Also, people are more likely to share an interesting video they came across rather than an article.
4. Increase Brand Awareness and Customer Loyalty
- Video engages your customer and sets you apart from those static ads you see on the Internet. It allows you to tell your customer what differentiates you from your competition. Your videos can help you have a face they can recognize and come to trust. That’s the kind of relationship you want with your customer
5. Attract Visual learners
- Different people learn in different ways. Adding video allows you to reach more customers
6. Promote Good customer services
- Instead of handing them a lengthy installation manual, customers can play a video on your site and learn how to set up your product.