This was a promotional video we produced for the Community Benefit Program at Kaiser Permanente to showcase and create awareness about the program.
About Kaiser’s Community Benefit Program:
Kaiser Permanente’s Community Benefit Program is our investments in the communities we serve. Our approach goes far beyond the traditional philanthropy programs of most organizations. We
combine funding with clinical expertise and programs, and provide technical assistance—ranging from communications support to facilities design—to support other organizations that are working to improve health.
We believe this approach helps address immediate needs while making a lasting contribution toward health equity for all. Kaiser Permanente contributes approximately $1 million in grants and sponsorships in Southern Alameda County each year.
In addition, we provide our own programs and services, including:
• Charitable Health Care coverage that serves low-income people
• Subsidized coverage program for children that are not eligible for government assistance
• Medical Financial Assistance for members and non-members
• Free Educational Theatre that visits schools and events to promote health and wellness
• Training programs for health professionals, including web-based programs available internationally
• Medical research and libraries